5. Mix-Up 8 Steps each of I/O, F/B, Slolam, RFRS
6. Mix-Up 8 Steps each of I/O, F/B, Slolam, RFRS
10. ME DUs (Goal is 100+)
* Goal is to be Rx on everything!
1. Choose a rep count you can handle 5-10.
2. Try a bent knee V-Up if you usually AMSU. Try a straight leg V-Up if you usually modify.
3. Get a good S/H Swing; then move to a good SWINGING K2W; then K2C; then K2Elbows; then T2B.
** If you have Rx AMSUs, Rx V-Ups and Rx T2B, you are working on consistency and capacity in the 10 minute window!!!
20 min time cap
Complete as many Reps as possible
10 Burpee Bar Hop
20 Hang Power Cleans (95,65)
30 Cals on a Machine
40 Push Jerk
50 DUs or RFRS
:30 Roll each ankle
:30/:30 Calf Stretch/Soleus Stretch, each leg
:60 Hamstring Stretch (touch ground w/ straight legs)
:30 Quad Stretch (pull foot behind body and up), each leg
:30 Lateral Lunge, each side
:30 Pigeon Stretch, each side
:30 Post Lat Stretch (lean left side of body against post, reach opposite arm OH and pull on post) each side
:30 Post/Doorway Stretch (pec) each side
:30 Neck & Head roll, each direction