1. Come on into the gym to schedule your first On-Ramp class. Currently Kristen, Mike, JoAnn and Aiden are all coaching On-Ramp classes.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Call us at (617) 877-1495.
How to Begin:
1. You can drop into our Sunday Boot Camp Class, 9am, and see what we are all about.
2. Give us a call to set up your first On Ramp class (617) 877-1495.
3. Please fill out and sign our waiver/ medical questionnaire.
4. There are 3 On-Ramp classes in total. We take your health/safety very seriously and our On-Ramp program ensures you’ll have a firm understanding of our gym and safety measures to begin your journey. Each class builds on the previous class.
5. Once you’ve completed your the On-Ramp classes you are ready!!!
6. Find a class on our schedule and GO!
How to Drop In:
1. Contact: Email Kristen at email@example.com, or text or call at 617-877-1495, and let me know what days and times you would like to come in…if we can take you during reduced class sizes during COVID, we will.
2. Please make sure you have at least completed a beginner’s class at your home CrossFit 🙂
3. Drop In rates are $20 per day per person. If you are here for the week, our rate is $40 for the week, per person, for Unlimited Classes. If you are here with more than one person, let us know and we can come up with something fair 🙂
1. You can also find our current schedule on this website, under Schedule. We have an abbreviated schedule as we are getting back up and running during Phase 3 of these COVID times…
2. We post our daily WODs (Workout Of the Day), schedule, announcements etc., all on the website.
3. We also have Facebook Open Forum where we all discuss all things CrossFit. If you would like to be added to this private forum just “friend request” Kristen Greene Rego and let me know you’d like to be in the forum.
4. Our EFT accommodates credit cards, debit/bank cards and your personal checking account.
Please select an On Ramp appointment time from the calendar below and provide your contact information so we may reach you if there is a scheduling issue.